Companies rely on employees, vendors, partners, and even their competitors adhering to a litany of legal and ethical standards in order to compete and thrive. Concepts such as honesty, reliability, confidentiality, and fairness are embedded in nearly every business transaction. When a company or an individual fails to comply with a business agreement, the impact can be dire and far-reaching.
At The Massaro Legal Group, LLC, in Indianapolis, Indiana, we understand how serious the consequences can be when there is a breach of trust or a broken agreement. Often, the only recourse is to pursue legal action against the other party.
If another party broke your agreement or breached your trust, call us at 317-669-2994. Our office is located in Indianapolis, but we routinely handle matters throughout greater Indianapolis.
We handle legal claims and defense for both companies and individuals in a broad spectrum of business litigation matters, including:
- Contract disputes involving construction, business partnerships, bad faith insurance, and consumer fraud
- Shareholder disputes, including disputes regarding compensation, strategic planning, succession, buyouts, share valuation, and much more
- Securities litigation related to the fraudulent valuation, and offer and sale of securities within the state of Indiana
- Fraud, representing business owners or consumers as a defendant or plaintiff in civil claims involving misrepresentation, deceit, or misrepresentation of information
- Unfair competition by an employee recruiting clients for a new company while still working for the employer or taking confidential customer files, lists, or other trade secrets upon leaving a company
We Have A Record Of Successful Outcomes Both In And Out Of Court
Legal disputes can distract business leaders from focusing on day-to-day strategies. They can also be costly. That is why attorney Jason M. Massaro always strives to resolve clients’ legal issues as quickly as possible while still protecting their best interests. Jason has nearly two decades of legal experience, including extensive litigation work. His thorough preparation and comprehensive knowledge of state and federal business litigation statutes allow him to negotiate from a position of strength. If a fair agreement cannot be reached through negotiations, Jason always stands ready to advocate aggressively for you in court.
Call us at 317-669-2994 or use our online contact form to schedule an initial consultation. You will work directly with Jason, an experienced business litigation lawyer, from the initial consultation through the resolution of your case.